butterfly jewelry or trinket box in french blue hand painted
note: this is HAND PAINTED and you are buying directly from the artist. It does not feature decals. It is also not a deccoupage box where layers of paper can peel off of the box. The butterflies are very painstakingly painted by my own two hands.
Here are the specifics:
- it is painted on all sides with several layers (includuding the inside) with acrylic paints
- the signature on the bottom is also painted in acrylic paints
- it has a non-yellowing polyurethane coating on all sides, including the inside so that it can be wiped down if it gets dusty or dirty
- the dimensions of the box are 4.75" long x 2.75" in width and 1.5" in depth (i.e. 12.065 cm long, 6.985 cm in width and 3.81 cm deep)
- the art design is my own original design (including both butterflies)
- the box is made of pine
- the lid snaps to the base with a small magnet
- it is mailed in a sturdy box with insurance and delivery confirmation
- please look at all pictures to get a sense of what it looks like from all angles
- not recommended for placement in direct sunlight or outside conditions
At this time I cannot do custom orders, however if you want to look in the rest of my on-line shop for more boxes in varying colors, designs and dimensions, go here: http://www.lisewinne.artfire.com
Please read my shop policies for payment, shipping times, and packaging.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. MAILING LABELS ARE AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED FROM THE ADDRESS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
All images and other content Copyright © Lise Winne. The design may not be copied, photographed, scanned or redistributed for public use.
All Other Countries
First Item: $10.00
Additional Items: $6.20
First Item: $8.00
Additional Items: $5.20
First Item: $6.20
Additional Items: $4.20
Note: As of 1/30/13, there may be a five day delay on all shipping. If you need your package asap, please contact me to see if I can accomodate your wishes. I hope this is temporary; I will put an announcement here when this changes.
All shipments are carefully packed in a smoke free environment.
I use USPS for most packages. Some 3-D work will be sent Fed Ex or UPS. All breakable items will be sent double boxed with multiple layers of protective bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts.
I ship Monday through Thursday. In some cases, I can also send packages on weekends (please contact me if this is of concern).
Returns: no returns on prints, cards and other work that can be reproduced digitally. I will accept returns on other items provided that they are shipped back within 10 days of receipt to you in their original condition (i.e. not used or worn). You will be responsible for all shipping costs back to me.
I will not re-imburse for "lost" packages, however, I will gladly replace it with an item at the same value or less. I try to insure most packages, so it is imperative that you tell me as soon as possible if your item does go missing. Some overseas shipments can get stuck in customs for a month and I will not consider your package lost until a month has gone by.
Your cards are even more beautiful in person! Super (really super) safe shipping. Lightening fast in plenty of time for Christmas delivery. Thank you so much. Your work is lovely. :)
Always such gorgeous handmade cards...... buy with confidence - A seller!
Exquisite card..... would love to see the original piece of artwork this was drawn from; I suspect it's amazingly beautiful. I'll be back. - Lise