Double Wrapped Herringbone Ring Tutorial
TUTORIAL ONLY, not the actual ring or supplies
Double Wrapped Herringbone Weave Ring Tutorial
Step by step instructions with clear pictures.
This lesson shows how to make a very easy ring using the Herringbone weave.
Materials: ·10-12" of 18 ga round wire·8" of 24 ga round wire·1-6mm bead of your choice. ·2-3mm Heishi or flat metal disk bead.
Tools: ·Chain nose pliers·Ring Mandel·Wire cutters
This file is in Word or PDF format and you must have this program to read the file which is about 3.50 MB. Please supply a email address or your paypal email will automatically be used. Please tell your file format preference.
All payments are required within 72 hours of close of sale via paypal.
This tutorial is for private use only, not for resale.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Handling time M-F is 1 day.Returns must be made within 72 hours of receiving product. Contact me for other shipping options when items(s) are purchased.
Refunds will be issued as full item price minus shipping. Items must be returned unworn and free of damages.
A Note about special coated or foil backed Swarovski Rivolis or rhinestones. Certain chemicals, oils and cleaners will compromise it's beauty. Please remember to take care when cleaning any jewelry containing these items. Items that have been damaged in such a way are not returnable.
1) You CAN use these tutorials to LEARN new techniques;
2) You CANNOT duplicate, distribute or use these texts & images to teach or to lend to friends without Diana Esposito Creations permission;
3) You CAN teach these techniques in live classes once you have learned them using YOUR OWN new and original texts and images (give me some credit, though);
4) You CANNOT create tutorials with the same designs (even if you have re-created the text and images) to sell or distribute online or any other way except for your own live classes;
5) You CAN create NEW designs of jewelry using these TECHNIQUES to be sold as commercial products, making sure they are DIFFERENT ENOUGH and not copies of any specific designer sold jewelry, including the ones found in this site.
6) You CANNOT mass produce these designs. Pieces sold commercially must be made by yourself and not by your employees or hired persons.
7) You CAN post images on websites or blogsites of YOUR finished product ONLY if you have listed a credit to the designer, Diana Esposito Creations
I love your ring tutorials. I have purchased them all. Ive had fun mixing them up and creatinig one of a kind rings. Thanks so much for the clear easy instructinions. make more :)
I love the tutorials I purchased. The Rivoli Jewel Pendant and the Fantasy Ring. Very easy to follow one of the best Ive purchased every. I usually have to figure out steps on my own but with these tutorials EVERY step was there. Im extremely happy and loved how my ring and pendant turned out. I was able to adjust the pendant to a larger rivoli on my first try without any problems. Thank you so much. Look forward to getting a few more.
Great tutorial! I struggle with my wire wrapping, and this was just challenging enough, and looks intricate when finished!