WB14: Wire Wrapped Cross Pendant
Technique: Wire Wrapping and Wirework
Level: Intermediate to Advance
This lesson teaches you how to make a one of a kind cross entirely out of wire. All this project requires is wire of 3 different gauges and a bead.
The cross in this project measures about 3 cm x 5.5 cm. You will learn how to:
* Create a symmetrical cross frame
* Create the swirls
* Attaching the swirls and pearl to the cross frame and
* Create a flexible bail
My hope is that this project will inspire and spur you to create variations of this cross and other projects.
* 30 cm (12 in) 19ga wire
* 82 cm (32 in) 20ga wire
* 100 cm (40 in) 28ga wire
* 1 piece 1.2 cm (0.5 in) wide Coin Pearl or any bead/stone of your choice
Note: The wire measurements given include extra length for ease of wrapping.
* Wire jig
* Round nose pliers
* Bent-nose pliers
* Nylon jaw pliers or flat nose pliers
* Wire cutters
* Pen as mandrel for shaping the bail
* Hammer and anvil or any hard surface
* File (optional)
* 25 pages printable PDF file
* 73 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 hours after successful payment process.
Visit my blog at- http://www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Erin of EarringsbyErin for the Swirls inspirations.