Hand Crocheted Ear Saver for face mask Pretty Pink color
This hand crocheted "ear saver" band, can help take the pressure off your ear while wearing a face mask!
* Hand crocheted.
* 1 button on each end of the band.
* Buttons are approx. 4" apart.
How to use:
1) Put on your face mask (not included with this listing)
2) pull the elastic from behind one ear and attach over one button.
3) pull the elastic from behind the other ear and attach over the other button!
4) Enjoy wearing your "ear saver" band.
* Pretty Pink
* Made from soft 100% Acrylic yarn
* Machine washable.
NOTE: Buttons are difficult to come by right now, so while each band will have matching buttons, the buttons may be different from band to band (if you purchase more than one band) and may be different from the ones shown in the picture. These pink ear saver bands will have either white or clear buttons.
First Item: $ 3.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Accepted Forms of Payment: Paypal
I ship all items to the address you give on the Paypal invoice page, according to the Paypal rules. So, if you are sending this to someone as a gift, PLEASE make sure you change the "ship to" address when you go to pay. Thank you
I ship USPS First Class Parcel Post. I do combine items for a discounted shipping cost when all the items are purchased together in one invoice.
*If you would prefer an item/s to be shipped usps Priority, contact me for shipping costs.
* The buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees, duties, and any other fees their country charges.
* I will Not mark any package as a gift to avoid custom fees, as this is against the law. Thank you for understanding.
All sales are final unless the item is not as described. I try to be very accurate in my listings but if I have overlooked a flaw please contact me within 5 day of recieving the item.
Thanks Tracy! Excellent sewing (I do some myself). I know my grandaughter will be delighted. I am!!!
Great seller, quick to communicate. This is soooo adorable. It is going to make a beautiful gift for my new little nephew!