Watercolor Clouds decals,Watercolor Clouds Wall Decals, Clouds decal
Watercolor Cloud wall stickers - Watercolor Cloud wall decal - Nursery wall decal - Baby room decals - Cloud decoration - Rainbow Kids Room
✪ What you will receive ✓
☛ 1 set of Watercolor Cloud decal by your choise (A/B/C/D) - let us know.
☛ Test decal / to make extra sure that vinyl sticks well on your wall.
✪ Sticker sizes / QTY's ✓
Each set comes in different sizes and quantities:
☆ A: Width 3”/ 7,5cm /40 stickers
☆ B: Width 4”/ 10cm / 30 stickers
☆ C: Width 5”/ 12,5cm / 20 stickers
☆ D: Width 6”/ 15cm / 10 stickers
✪ Optional ✓
☛ Custom smaller/bigger sizes are also available.
(please contact me for pricing before you purchase)
➽NOTE! PLEASE READ!➽
We use top rated vinyl only (Oracal, Intercoat and Ritrama) suitable for both indoor & outdoor applications,
that will last 5 to 7 years when applied correctly to a proper surface.
Most of our customers (99%) have rated our decals with 5 stars.
Applying is an easy and simple process, but it takes a little extra care.
Unfortunately, some customers didn’t pay attention to the recommendations on the walls, paints, etc.
(explained in detail at the bottom of the description ↓↓↓) and they do not have the expected result.
Sorry, we don't offer a refund for application errors.
In order to avoid unwanted inconveniences,
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ the description bellow ↓↓↓ - PRIOR TO PURCHASING.
There is everything you need to know about the decals.
If you have further questions, contact us and we will be happy to help.
You can also order small test decal - it is 3$, free worldwide shipping.
That way you can make extra sure that it sticks before placing an order.
☛ This decal is printed on Best Quality - Top Rated Vinyl using ECO-Solvent UV ink and has a transfer tape for easy applying.
THIS IS ORIGINAL DESIGN/ITEM AND YOU CAN GET IT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP.
😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
☛ All our decals are made to order so please allow 1-3 working days for processing.
☛ Shipping time for International orders may take 2-4 weeks depending on your location. Please consider delivery time frame before you make an order and be patient when ordering abroad :)
☛ Pictures may not reflect true size (they're not necessarily scaled to size in example pictures-they are enlarged to show detail). Pls, refer to measurements in listing for decal size above.
☛ Due to monitor settings, actual colors may differ slightly than what you see on your screen.
☛ We don't want you to be disappointed or surprised by anything so PLEASE! read all the details in the shop policies
or scroll down this page to the Frequently Asked Questions to read more information!
☛ Please feel free to convo us for any concerns or questions you may have.
♥ More products coming soon - visit my shop again!
1 WALL DECALS BASIC QUESTIONS
All of our decals are cut out of a high-quality matte /or gloss/ Oracal vinyl, ideal for interior decor, wall graphics… known worldwide for high-quality adhesive sign vinyl.
A / WHERE YOU CAN APPLY WALL DECALS?
Surfaces you can apply wall decals to
* Any smooth, flat, finished wall surface. This includes windows, doors, mirrors, furniture, lockers, laptops, iPads …
* In the bathroom as long as they are pressed firmly to your tub, tile, or walls, they will be unaffected by steam, humidity or moisture.
* On car - exposure to extreme temperatures may cause the decals to become brittle. However, rain and snow will not affect a decal that is properly applied to either the windshield or bumper.
Where shouldn't I apply wall decals?
B/ WHERE YOU SHOULDN'T APPLY WALL DECALS
We do not recommend to apply them on:
*Bumpy, rough or textured walls such as stucco or eggshell painted surfaces. Bumpy walls will create pockets of air in between the sticker and the wall, thus interfere with the sticker adhering.
* Poor initial paint bond or poorly painted edges
* Patched areas that have not been primed
* Old walls or furniture ( the paint may peel off upon removal if the paint was already flaky or in poor condition).
* Brick or non-painted cement surfaces
* Cinder block, or other porous surfaces
* Wallpaper – and surfaces layered with paper or fiber as Drywalls - there is always a risk that the wallpaper will peel off when removing the decal!
* Make sure drywall painted or repainted surfaces have been primed in order to avoid unwanted adhesive remains and paint peeling upon removal. Also, make sure the drywall isn’t wet wall in disguise.
* Moisture behind the drywall which can cause the drywall paper to release.
*Areas prone to condensation
* Dust, dirt or other contaminants on the wall. A textured wall hides enough accumulated dust to cause to adhere only temporarily. If you apply a decal and it falls off the wall within the first 24 hours, dust may be the culprit. To avoid this wipe down the wall area with a dry tack cloth or a lint-free cloth before installation to make sure it’s clean and dust free.
* Wallpaper that is not securely bonded to the wall
* Some of the VOC 0 eggshell paints might contain small amounts of silicone and thus not work well.
*Lacquered furniture, as well as any surface regularly exposed to extreme heat or cold, since this can cause the decals to become chipped, brittle, or difficult to remove.
* In a dishwasher, oven, or microwave.
Can you stick wall decals on newly painted walls?
Yes, but you must allow at least 30 days to be completely super dry (even if paint feels dry to the touch) - bubbles can occur if the paint is still out-gassing. If wall decals are applied before the paint is completely cured, they may curl, peel, or fall off entirely, and it may take some of your paint with it.
PLEASE NOTE: Each of the items above can cause either poor adhesion or damage during decal removing - we are not responsible and we do not provide refunds for wall decals applied to these surfaces and do not stick.
If you are not sure of whether the decal will work in your wall or not, contact us before ordering!
You can also test out your wall with a piece of masking or washi tape or masking tape ( it is usually a good indicator if the decals will stick on your or not ! )
B/ CAN I CLEAN MY WALL DECALS?
A slightly damp cloth and a little hand soap should do the trick for removing any dirt, dust, or other substances that may end up on your wall decals.
It is not recommended spraying any chemicals on or around your decals. Direct contact or prolonged exposure could cause bubbling, running, streaking, or fading.
C / HOW DO I REMOVE MY WALL DECALS?
The removable adhesive means decal can be removed from most wall surfaces with little effort and no messy residue.
Start at a corner and slowly peel the decal from the wall or surface, moving toward the center of the wall decal until it is free from the wall. Pulling too hard, too fast may cause your wall decal to stretch.
In some cases you will need the following: Hair Dryer or Heat Gun Chisel Adhesive Remover or Rubbing Alcohol :
- Heat surface warm a small section of the vinyl with your heating tool on a low temperature. Do not overheat because this may ruin the material your vinyl is attached to.
- Chisel and Pull Slide a chisel under the vinyl on an edge that has been heated. You want to loosen a section of the vinyl so that you are able to pull it up with your fingers.
- There may be some adhesive residue on the surface after the vinyl has been removed,- remove it using either adhesive remover or rubbing alcohol pour a small amount over the area. Within 1 minute the adhesive should break up. With a rag rub the adhesive until it has been removed.
D/ Are these wall decals safe for kids?
The decals are 100% safe for children, they are non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals like phthalates and lead. They are fully CPSIA-compliant and have undergone much rigorous safety and regulatory tests.
E/ Is there latex in the decals?
The decals are safe for children (and adults) to decorate with, they are free of latex, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals like phthalates and lead. They are undergone much rigorous safety and regulatory tests.
The decals are made of vinyl using a polymeric plasticizer, not a phthalate.
1 STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO APPLY WALL DECALS
*First we do recommend the surface is CLEANED and DRIED to ensure best results. To clean, use a sponge or cloth and gentle cleaner or mild detergent. Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying a product to it.
*If handling a large decal, consider recruiting a second person to hold the opposite end of your decal so that the two sides do not stick together.
* If you receive decal BENT during transport (the human factor) you don’t have to worry – our decals are extremely flexible to adhere and even bent decal can still be applied without any problems - just follow the instructions below ( or ask for additional advice and video ).
A/ PEEL AND STICK WALL DECALS
Peel and stick application is meant to be simple.
- Peel the decal from the sheet. It should remove easily from the liner. If handling a large design, consider recruiting a second person to hold the opposite end of your decal so that the two sides do not stick together.
- Bring the decal to the wall. Slowly smooth it from top to bottom, pressing down firmly. Ensure that the entire decal makes contact with the wall or surface and that no air bubbles are trapped beneath the sticker.
B / SMALL DECALS WITH TRANSFER TAPE
- Wipe clean the surface you are applying the decal to with a mild cleaner. Allow to dry.
- Carefully peel off the backing layer from the decal. Only the vinyl and the clear transfer layer should remain.
- Place your decal. Use a credit card to rub and smooth the decal.
- Remove the clear transfer layer by peeling it off starting from the corner. Only the vinyl decal should remain.
C / LARGER DECALS WITH TRANSFER TAPE
Unroll your decal and lay it flat on a hard surface for a few hours. Use the squeegee to flatten any rolls or wrinkles. Flip it over and repeat the process. If your decal curls up, you can weigh it down with books. It is recommended to have another person to help you with the application.
- Position the decal on the wall (use painter’s tape).
- Place a long strip of tape across the middle of the shortest side.
- Transfer the decal - slowly peel the backing paper away from one side.
- Smooth the decal - using the squeegee start from the center.
- Remove the transfer paper. Begin at one of the top corners and slowly peel/roll the paper down onto itself and away from the decal.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR YOU WOULD LIKE PRINTED COPY OF OUR FAQ OR VIDEO CLIP, PLEASE LEAVE US MESSAGE.
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
All Other Countries
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
* Processing time *
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
* Estimated shipping times *
North America: 12-20 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 15-20 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
* Customs and import taxes *
International buyers are responsible for all duties, taxes, levies and all customs fees incurred at the point of entry to the buyer's country. For more information about a specific country's import laws and customs/duties, please take a look: www.dutycalculator.com/country-guides
l encourage all buyers to know about their country's import laws and customs/duties.
* Payment options *
l accept Payment with your PayPal.
Feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions about payments.
Please make your payment within 5 days.
Orders cannot be shipped unless I have received your payment in full.
Unpaid orders will be canceled after one week unless the buyer has contacted me.
o SHIPPING o
Please convo before purchase and include your zip code for an exact international shipping quote.
International buyers are responsible for duties, customs, and taxes.
Your item will make it to you as soon as possible in the best condition.
It takes approximately 1-3 or 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment- unless otherwise stated in the listing / for items made to order please allow 3-5 business days plus for creation and shipping unless otherwise noted. Please pay attention to the "ship by date," 3-5 business days is the processing time, not how long it should take to receive your order. Please message me if you need it quicker, and I will do my best to accommodate.
* Returns *
I gladly accept returns and cancellations.
Contact me within 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within 12 hours of purchase
► Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
►The following items can't be returned or exchanged :
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders
* Questions about your order? *
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I will respond in 12-24 hours.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information :
To communicate with you about your order,
To fulfill your order,
► Frequently asked questions ◄
WHEN YOUR ITEM WILL ARRIVE?
All items are made to order and the processing time is 1-5 business days.
International shipments are shipped via Airmail Post Service and usually take 10-20 working days / for Europe it takes 7-14 w.d. for delivery.
Delivery time depends on international traffic
and there are occasionally delays due to customs, and we have no access to each country's customs & delivery particulars and we are not able to influence shipping speeds because it's outside of our control.
PLEASE consider the delivery time before you make an order an be patient when ordering abroad.
Tracking is not included with regular international shipping.If you need your order quicker, you can upgrade shipping.
For more details please read my Shop Policies.
ABOUT OUR WALL DECALS
* All wall decals are made from High quality, hand washable Non-toxic Oracal Economy Oal 641 or Intercoat digital premium-grade matte-finish vinyl.
* The decals are die-cut on high precision computer guided plotter, inspected by hand, and created from high-quality vinyl (Oracal) , suitable for both indoor & outdoor applications, that will last 5 to 7 years or more. It will not fade, crack or peel when applied correctly to smooth clean surfaces.
* Self-adhesive vinyl decals, durable, waterproof and adhere.
Please keep in a cool dry place until the application and do not allow your sticker to sit in the sun or be in the heat prior to putting it on your window.
* Please leave me a message if you need detailed application instructions or videos.
CUSTOM & PERSONALIZED ORDERS
If you are interested in a custom design, we can customize any order!
We can modify something that is already in our store or create something entirely new and exciting from your own ideas.
We love doing custom work and have enjoyed the great feedback from happy clients.
Art charges for custom works depend on the amount of computer time required.
Thank you for shopping at HappyHouseNo!
Keep calm & go shopping :)
Happyhouse has not yet received any comments from shoppers.