Angel Wings Ring in Recycled Fine Silver, Rustic Eco Friendly Gift
Eco Friendly Jewelry, Rustic Angel Wings Ring: Sporadically pitted & rustically wrapped slab of torn edged eco friendly recycled fine silver features an ethereal pair of bas relief wings, curiously 3-dimensional, gently resting on top of the silver ring's surface, not embossed, as if they were magically sintered into the silver the second they landed. A mystical occurrence, a rare aligning of the planets, and maybe in ancient times a cause for great celebration; the eternal auspicious capture of a sprightly pair of wings. Called the Angel Wings RIng but you can imagine them to be owl wings, fairy wings, butterfly wings, whatever is special to you, it's your own interpretation
So sexy and freely formed, emanating such an imitable roughly hewn rustic allure, that you may have to keep yourself from staring. Breathtaking. Enduring. Make one yours.
Each eco friendly recycled silver ring is designed to evoke a palpable hand crafted charm, organically shaped and always unique with "soar" inscribed as a reminder for your soul to fly. It will vary from the one pictured, as all assert their own character, but when you see yours you'll know it was created exclusively for you. And at your request, you may choose a replacement word that has a special meaning in your life.
Back of the silver band is shaped to fit your finger for maximum comfort, about 5-7mm, but due to width I made my own a HALF SIZE LARGER. The front might be 13mm in spots. Please state your size in the note to seller box upon ordering.
Available in whole & half sizes 4-11 for this price.
>>>NOTE<<< Sizes 11.5-15 will be $10 more for the additional silver added.
++ IMPORTANT !!! +++ Do you know my WORK SCHEDULE? It fluctuates. These silver rings are hand made one at a time to order so please check my shop announcement and click on "read more" to learn when your jewelry will be finished http://www.etsy.com/shop/happygolicky
FYI- The difference between "fine" silver and "sterling" silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. Sterling silver is only 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being composed of other metals, usually copper. They look the same, wear & polish the same, but fine silver is more "pure" and is, therefore, more costly and often considered more desirable than sterling silver.
Keep your new silver jewelry sparkling with this specially formulated polishing cloth 2" swatch, just enough & can be reused dozens of times. Only $1.99 with jewelry purchase. http://www.etsy.com/listing/63286328/silver-polishing-cloth-2-inch-square
Visit my shop for other custom jewelry design ideas in RECLAIMED & ECO-FRIENDLY fine silver http://www.HappyGoLicky.etsy.com/
All Other Countries
First Item: $16.99
Additional Items: $1.25
First Item: $13.99
Additional Items: $1.25
First Item: $2.99
Additional Items: $0.75
PAYMENTS: We accept personal checks, money orders, and Paypal. We prefer PayPal and you can immediately checkout by clicking the Pay with PayPal button after submitting your order. Payment within 24 hours is preferable but contact me prior to purchase if you need extra time or paying by a form of check. Orders without payment received within 72 hours will be canceled.
SHIPPING: Please check individual listings for shipping costs. Price includes USPS first class delivery plus delivery confirmation. Expedited shipping is available upon request.
Current work completion schedule is 2 weeks, DUE to HIGH DEMAND. Jewelry is started after payment is remitted. A HappyGoLicky gift card & gift box or wrap bracelet display card is included with every purchase.
REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us for an exchange or return within 7 days of purchase. We accept returns of items in original condition and returned safely in EXACT packaging. We are diligent to accurately describe and photograph merchandise so return shipping charges or Paypal fees are nonrefundable.
Altering existing items can easily be done by contacting me prior to purchase. Custom orders which includes any changes made to listed pieces, such as initials, dates, names, or quotes are 100% non-refundable/exchangeable/returnable due to their personal nature. Purchase serves as agreement to final sale terms.
International Shipping: Please allow 6 weeks for delivery to some countries. Replacements for lost items are started after a 6 week waiting period as many packages merely get delayed in Customs.
HappyGoLicky has not yet received any comments from shoppers.