Wax Seal Jewelry, Fine Silver Wax Seal Stamped Monogram Ring
Wax Seal Monogram Ring, Wax Seal Stamp Jewelry: For this ring a classic capital letter monogram initial is seared into a wet hot lump of fine silver, the edges oozing out unpredictably into a unique and wobbly pretty organic shape. Reminiscent of a vintage hallmark pressed into a warm bulging mass of colored wax sealing an old love letter, this silver monogram ring emanates a by-gone era allure. For contrast it is oxidized and carefully hand spot polished to highlight the intricacies while understating the subtleties of the design.
Your wax seal monogram initial custom silver ring is promised to be like the ones pictured- funky, distinctive, original, and charmingly imperfect, undefined and freely formed by fate. Delightfully different and so beautiful, like yourself.
The irregular shaped fine silver disk ranges from 10-14cm (about a half inch). The resulting asymmetry attained by the method of creation adds to the individual character of this silver monogram ring. Affixed to a thin fine silver band one will be hand crafted at your request in whole or half sizes. With none in stock they are completely custom made, so personalized that when you see it you will know I made it just for you.
A perfect gift for someone special, or yourself, this custom monogram silver ring will be treasured for years to come. Please be sure to tell me what letter and size you would like in the note to seller box upon ordering.
FYI- "Sterling" and "fine" silver differ in their silver content. Fine silver is 99.9% pure while sterling is only 92.5%, the remaining 7.5% being composed of other various metals, usually mostly copper. They look the same, polish & wear the same, but there is more silver in "fine" silver and, therefore, it is more costly and often considered more desirable due to its purity.
All Other Countries
First Item: $16.99
Additional Items: $1.25
First Item: $13.99
Additional Items: $1.25
First Item: $2.99
Additional Items: $0.75
PAYMENTS: We accept personal checks, money orders, and Paypal. We prefer PayPal and you can immediately checkout by clicking the Pay with PayPal button after submitting your order. Payment within 24 hours is preferable but contact me prior to purchase if you need extra time or paying by a form of check. Orders without payment received within 72 hours will be canceled.
SHIPPING: Please check individual listings for shipping costs. Price includes USPS first class delivery plus delivery confirmation. Expedited shipping is available upon request.
Current work completion schedule is 2 weeks, DUE to HIGH DEMAND. Jewelry is started after payment is remitted. A HappyGoLicky gift card & gift box or wrap bracelet display card is included with every purchase.
REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us for an exchange or return within 7 days of purchase. We accept returns of items in original condition and returned safely in EXACT packaging. We are diligent to accurately describe and photograph merchandise so return shipping charges or Paypal fees are nonrefundable.
Altering existing items can easily be done by contacting me prior to purchase. Custom orders which includes any changes made to listed pieces, such as initials, dates, names, or quotes are 100% non-refundable/exchangeable/returnable due to their personal nature. Purchase serves as agreement to final sale terms.
International Shipping: Please allow 6 weeks for delivery to some countries. Replacements for lost items are started after a 6 week waiting period as many packages merely get delayed in Customs.
HappyGoLicky has not yet received any comments from shoppers.