Antique elephant bohemian earrings
Nothing is more symbolic of Thailand than the Asian Elephant, and for this creation I have chosen it as the focal point. The brass color of these earrings give an antique feel to them and remind one of the past, paying homage to a time when wild elephants roamed free in my country. A turquoise colored bead sits atop the back of the elephants adding a splash of color. Rising farther upward, I had attached a barrel shaped bead representing the manual labor elephants were used for. I believe the small details in these earrings will fully complete the look you want.
• ~2.1" (~5.3 cm.) long from the top of the brass ear wires, ~0.8” (~2 cm.) width.
• I accept PayPal only by email@example.com, the buyer will be responsible for any applicable duties and taxes.
• Normally, I deliver by air mail sending the item within 1-2 working days after payment on Monday to Friday except official holiday. Your item generally takes 2- 3 weeks to arrive at your door depending on the destination.
• For expedited shipping, please kindly send me an email/message as I will check with a logistics company for a price estimate and inform you case by case.
• Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions/comments I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for visiting
First Item: $5.95
Additional Items: $2.50
Fanisty has not yet received any comments from shoppers.