Black and Silver bracelet with cross or choice of charm 6 mm beads
6 mm black with silver beaded bracelet with cross, elephant, love pet charm or your choice of charm to add to stretch fit 7.5 inch band.
him or her gift, bad boy fashion, graduation day. fathers' day, best friend, teacher gift, golf
First Item: $11.00
Additional Items: $2.50
First Item: $7.00
Additional Items: $2.50
* Order will be shipped in 1-3 business days. (Most items ship on the next business day).
* Your items will be shipped to the address that is on your ArtFire invoice. Please double check to make sure the address is correct.
* I ship only to Canada & to the United States. I use Canada Post first class/regular mail in a small box with tracking number.
* Domestic delivery in Canada normally arrives in 3-5 business days. Shipping delays occur during holiday season and at adverse weather conditions. Faster service can be requested by upgrading the shipping to domestic priority shipping (US orders in 48 contiguous states only).
* Since each jewelry is handmade, the item has been inspected carefully for quality before shipping.
* I guarantee my work. I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are not, please email me within 14 days of receiving your
jewels to discuss a refund or exchange. If you decide to return the item for whatever reason, it must be returned with delivery confirmation. Once
the item is received in its original condition, the full cost of the item will be refunded to you, via your Paypal account , minus the cost of shipping.
Customer pays return shipping. If your piece is being lengthened, shortened, repaired, or exchanged, I will
pay shipping back to you.
* Return is accepted with full refund on the item (exclude shipping).
* Return item within 14 days of receipt.
* Buyer pays return shipping costs.
* Please email me if there is any question or dissatisfaction about the item before returning. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - ARTFIRE
Our store is hosted on ArtFire.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through ArtFire’s data storage, databases and the general ArtFire application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
We do not store, share, or track any personal financial information. All transactions are via third party payment processors using the latest encryption and security technologies.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Ambit840 has not yet received any comments from shoppers.