Sleek and Shine Hair Conditioner
The first thing you'll notice about using Sleek and Shine Conditioner is that when you apply it, it actually ABSORBS into your hair. It feels just like other conditioners but instead of seeing the white creamy conditioner on your hair, it absorbs INTO your hair as the Phytokeratin and Silk Amino Acids penetrate and actually restructure hair. The Rosemary Mint scent is Heavenly! It's like having an aromatherapy scalp treatment in your own shower! When you rinse it out, you will find it detangles and your comb will just slide through hair. After blow drying your hair will be soft and super shiny. On curly hair it helps form perfect soft, springy curls.
*Pro Vitamin B (panthenol) readily penetrates the hair giving it moisture, shine and sheen as well as preventing split ends. It helps to actually restructure hair. Detangles and makes combing through even long and curly hair a breeze.
* Glycerine is a humectant attracting moisture to the hair
* Phytokeratin is a vegetable derived keratin which is made by blending free amino acids derived from non-GMO wheat, corn and soy. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the hair. Phytokeratin enhances the hair's moisture binding ability giving sparkle, shine and bounce.
*Silk Amino Acids contain 18 different amino acids, all come from the cocoon of the silk worm, and all have a chemical composition that is very close to that of human skin and hair making them a wonderful source of nourishment and maintenance. Silk Amino Acid contains alanine, glycine and serine, which are sighted as the protein stimulants in our skin and hair. Silk Amino Acids protect hair from moisture loss and conditions it to provide a silky smoothness. They can penetrate very deeply into the hair cortex to strengthen and repair hair and have a noticeable effect on the health and appearance of hair
* Coconut Oil is used as a natural conditioner for hair. The molecular structure of coconut oil makes it easier to penetrate through the hair shaft and works with the natural hair proteins. Coconut oil is also used to treat conditions like dry scalp or fungal conditions like seborrheic dermatitis that cause itchy flakes.
*Jojoba oil is almost identical to sebum, the natural oil produced by the scalp and its molecular size enables it to penetrate the shaft of hair. It is an emollient and fills in dry cracks in the cuticle of hair shafts and also adds volume, shine, elasticity and softness to hair.
* Sweet Almond Oil nourishes hair and smooths hair cuticles; makes hair long, strong and thick. It helps to prevent hair from falling out.
* Hemp Seed Oil is a ceramide oil which is a polar lipid. Polar lipids have a vital role in the hair's external protective sheath, the cuticle. Ceramides are essential to the cohesion of the cuticle and maintenance of its protective effect for the hair shaft and are known to protect and repair the hair fibers. They have a barrier effect which limits the loss of proteins (hair is comprised of protein) Ceramides also reinforce cuticle cohesion, which gives the hair more strength and shine.
* Wheatgerm Oil contains a host of vitamins that benefits the hair and scalp including vitamin A, E and D, as well as a number of B vitamins - B1, B2, B3 and B6. It is known to moisturize dry flaky scalp, help re-grow hair that has fallen out as well as deeply moisturize and add shine.
* Rosemary essential oil prevents thinning hair and hair loss. It fights against premature graying and can gradually darken existing gray hair. The oil is beneficial for dry, flaky scalps, and as such is a great remedy for dandruff. Rosemary excels at stimulating hair follicles and consequently improving hair growth.
* Peppermint essential oil balances the PH levels of your scalp to help reduce oily hair. Peppermint oil is an astringent which normalizes your scalp's oil production. The tingling sensation stimulates nerves in the scalp promoting hair growth.
* Benzoin essential oil is actually a thick, honey-like resin from the benzoin tree. It is anti-bacterial, calms dandruff and oily scalp, promotes hair growth and seals the cuticle of the hair shaft.
First Item: $5.95
Additional Items: $1.15
Payment is required within 48 hrs.
No returns or exchanges, all sales final..
GaiasGardenBathandBotanica has not yet received any comments from shoppers.