Hand Dyed Blouse, Beach Wear, Cotton Blouse, White T- shirt , White To
The Met Tee 021501-TMTC>>>This cool and chic White T-shirt looks fabulous in summer with its black circular embroidery and circle cluster printed hand dyed techniques. This T-shirt is made from cotton. Absolutely, it works splendidly on holidays and in the sun, relaxing day or a night out.
Style & Fabric:
👗 Made from cotton with its black circular embroidery and circle cluster printed hand dyed techniques.
👗 Slip on, loose fit, scoop neck and short sleeve
👗 Soft and comfortable in wearing
Size & Measurements:
👗 Model fit size M, the body measurement for chest, waist, and hip is 33-26-36
👗 Model height 163 cms. OR 5.35 feet
👗 Measures 26” from top of shoulder to hem
👗 Measures 19” from left seam to right seam, the widest part laying flat
👗 Comes in ONE SIZE ONLY or free size (S-XXXL) and fits a wide range of body types
👗 Recommend, fit from size 6 – 14 perfectly
Care Instruction: Machine wash in cool temperature and line dry
Please note that your purchased item may be slightly different in color from the photo due to monitor display setting on each computer.
Please do not hesitate to convo or email us if you have questions.
Thank you very much for visiting Rye Sera, The Hand Dyed Project
Rye Sera, XOXO!
All Other Countries
First Item: $15.00
Additional Items: $5.00
Welcome to Rye Sera, The Hand Dyed Project. Rye Sera dress is designed by an expert specializing in designing fabric patterns. Every piece of wear requires distinctive hand dyed techniques that produces gorgeous and diverse results with meticulous blend. Our inspiration comes from Thai Art and culture from all over the world. We create unique patterns and develop our own chic that is hardly to imitate.
Please feel free to browse and explore our designs. Please keep checking with us constantly and keep us in your favorite list since we are going to continually refreshing our items with new and excited ones.
Please do not hesitate to email us if you have questions. Thank you very much for visiting Rye Sera, The Hand Dyed Project.
We only accept payment through Pay Pal.
* The order will be shipped 1 or 2 days in receiving of your payment. We aim to deliver every item as quickly and efficiently as possible after we get paid from you.
* We ship every item “Standard & Registered” worldwide from Bangkok, Thailand via Thai Post. We notify package tracking number and send links which you are able to track the progress of your shipment online. Our shipment procedure is safe and secure for all buyers around the world.
* The item will be shipped to your Pay Pal address only. If you wish the item to be sent to a different address, kindly let us know when you are making purchase or payment. Please email us immediately if you do not receive your item within 30 - 45 days.
* Please note that the buyer shall liable for any Custom duties and import taxes.
* Shipping time for each country may vary depends on its destination and custom procedures. In most case, the “Standard & Registered” generally takes delivery time for about 7 – 14 days.
Return and Exchanges
* We do not accept return. Only defected item from manufacturing can be exchanged within 7 days. Please let us know immediately if you receive the defected item. Item must be returned in unused with original condition and package. The buyer shall responsible for shipping return back to us.
* In most cases, we display item specifications as accurately as possible and we advise you to check size measurements and each item specification prior to purchasing or buying an item.
* Please contact us first if you have any questions or concern. We are happy to assist you. We always choose to communicate with our valued buyers. We feel uncomfortable and we are unable to process any refund to any buyers if you leave us the negative feedback without communicating or contacting with us.
* We are strongly committed to doing our best to solve the problem.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Wholesale order is also welcome.
* Please note that your purchased item may be slightly different in color from the photo due to the monitor display setting on each computer.
* The fabric patterns and or dresses may vary slightly from piece to piece.
For more information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thank you very much for visiting Rye Sera, The Hand Dyed Project.
thehanddyedproject has not yet received any comments from shoppers.